Labor Day 2023 fashion sales: Shop deals at Nordstrom, lululemon, Nike

Labor Day 2023 fashion sales: Shop deals at Nordstrom, lululemon, Nike

We’re less than two weeks away from Labor Day 2023, which means time is running out to find some of the best deals of the year. It helps to have these savings in your pocket, especially if you’re a fashionista looking to update your closet for the fall. The good news is that there are plenty of great Labor Day fashion sales offered by the likes of lululemon, Michael Kors, Nike, and many more.

Shop Labor Day deals at Kate Spade Surprise

Whether you’re shopping for swimsuits, sandals, or dresses, we’ve found all of the most fashionable Labor Day deals that you (and your wallet) will surely appreciate. Shop outdoor gear at REI during their current savings event ahead of the holiday or score savings on children’s fashion at Gap Kids. You’ll find a variety of styles and sizes available at prices that won’t break your fall budget.

Top 5 Labor Day fashion deals

Below, you will find all the best early Labor Day clothing sales going on now.

The best Labor Day clothing sales

Shop these Labor Day 2023 clothing sales for savings on styles for men and women from retailers like J.Crew, REI and Anthropologie.

A man and a woman wearing Labor Day fashion deals in front of colored backgrounds.


Find Labor Day savings on cozy shirts and durable jackets right now.

Abercrombie & Fitch: For a limited time, A&F shoppers can enjoy 25% off on a variety of styles and free shipping on orders over $99.

Academy Sports & Outdoors: Hit the trails this Labor Day by shopping for outdoor essentials available for up to 50% off at Academy’s clearance section.

Aerie: Head to Aerie for up to 25% off new arrivals and up to 30% off leggings and sweatshirts.

American Eagle: Stock up on men’s and women’s fall styles with 25% off all jeans and cargo pants, plus 40% off tops at American Eagle.

Ann Taylor: Shop at Ann Taylor and get an extra 50% off all sale styles and free shipping on orders of $150 or more.

Anthropologie: Add some chic styles to your closet by shopping the Anthropolige sale section with items up to 50% off.

Athleta: Shop the sale section for up to 60% off must-have activewear from Athleta.

Banana Republic Factory: Save up to 40% on everything at Banana Republic and enjoy an extra 30% off orders over $100. 

Carhartt: While summer may be coming to an end, it’s a great time to stock up on winter gear on a budget. Shop Carhartt’s refreshed clearance section for up to 50% off on gloves, hats, vests, jackets and more. 

Gap: Shop early Labor Day markdowns right now at Gap. Get 60% off last-chance deals and 40% off your entire purchase for a limited time.

J.Crew: For preppy fashion finds, J.Crew has tons of on-trend options—best of all, you can score them for up to 50% off in time for Labor Day.

Loft: Find the perfect Labor Day weekend outfit right now at Loft. Save 25% on new arrivals and an extra 60% on end-of-season fashion for a limited time.

lululemon: The activewear brand’s We Made Too Much section has tons of must-have leggings, swimsuits, sports bras and more.

Macy’s: For a limited time, you can save up to 65% on handbags and accessories, plus other discounts on a variety of threads.

Nordstrom: Shop Nordstrom today for up to 25% off women’s coats and additional price cuts on fashionable threads.

Nordstrom Rack: Make shopping easier by checking out Nordstrom Rack for savings on clothes, shoes and more. You can also save 25% on clearance items.

REI: Outdoor enthusiasts rejoice as REI is offering up to 50% off clothing and gear from top brands, including Adidas and Patagonia.

Revolve: Dance through the fall in style by picking up a trendy new dress at Revolve. Right now you can shop the brand’s sale section to save big on tons of most-wanted pieces. 

Saks Fifth Avenue: The luxury clothing brand is hosting a Designer sale with dresses up to 70% off right now.

Skims: The Kardashian-owned loungewear brand has a sale section with plenty of sleek styles at wallet-friendly prices. Plus, get free shipping on all domestic orders of $75 or more.

Tory Burch: Make a splash this Labor Day by signing up for Tory Burch emails to access deals of up to 60% off. 

Urban Outfitters: Get last-minute summer styles on a budget and save big on shorts, sandals, dresses, tops and more for women and men at Urban Outfitters. 

Victoria’s Secret: Whether you’re after a sweet, sporty or sexy summer look, Victoria’s Secret has your back. Shop the Spring sale to save up to 60% off right now.

Here’s the deal: Subscribe to our Perks and Rec newsletter for daily savings on all the things you want and need.

The best Labor Day shoe and accessory sales

Stock up on stylish sandals and trendy handbags with these early Labor Day 2023 sales at Coach Outlet, Kate Spade Surprise and more.

A Reebok shoe and Coach bag in front of colored backgrounds.


Labor Day sales also include discounts on shoes, bags and more stylish accessories.

Adidas: Get Labor Day savings before heading back to school with up to 40% off full price and sale styles at Adidas.

Betsey Johnson: Make a style statement this Labor Day with eye-catching handbags and accessories from Betsey Johnson. Shop the brand’s sale section and get free shipping on orders over $50.

Coach: Shop Coach’s sale section to save up to 50% on select handbags, wallets, shoes, accessories and clothing. 

Coach Outlet: Step into Labor Day in style and get an extra 20% off two or more pairs of already-discounted shoes.

Glasses USA: In the market for some new glasses? GlassesUSA has you covered. Shop today to get up to 50% off frames and lenses with free shipping as well.

Kate Spade Surprise: Save up to 70% on stylish totes, handbags and crossbodies and get an extra 20% off the Staci collection for a limited time only.

Michael Kors: Shop for affordable handbags at Michael Kors’ End of Season sale offering up to 70% off stylish handbags, shoes and more.

Reebok:: Step into the new season with Reebok shoes now available for up to 40% off.

The best Labor Day kids’ clothing sales

Save big on children’s clothing from retailers like Gap Kids, Hanna Andersson and Old Navy with these Labor Day 2023 sales.

Children's clothing in front of colored backgrounds.

Reviewed/The Children’s Place/Nike

Give your little ones some fresh styles with these Labor Day sales.

Abercrombie Kids: Bundle your purchases with this buy two, get one free deal on select clothes. Plus, get $20 off orders over $125 for a limited time.

Children’s Place: Shop the Children’s Place sale and get up to 75% off fall styles for boys and girls, plus get a extra 25% off with the code GIMME20

Crocs: Complete your kiddos’ relaxed look with a cute pair of Crocs, currently retailing for up to 50% off at the brand’s sale section.

Gap Kids: Shop at Gap Kids to save 40% on your entire purchase.

Hanna Andersson: Pickup a pair of Hanna Andersson’s cult-favorite kids’ pajamas for less by shopping 30% off deals ahead of Labor Day.

JCPenney: Grab some clothes for your kids by shopping the Summer Blowout sale with threads available at up to 40% off, plus an extra 20% off right now.

Kohl’s: Scoop huge savings of up to 85% on clearance kids’ clothing at Kohl’s.

Nike: Get an extra 20% off kids’ sneakers, slides and select clothing at Nike for a limited time in the athletic brand’s sale section. 

Old Navy: Shop at Old Navy to get kids jeans on sale for as low as $14.

When is Labor Day 2023?

Labor Day is set for Monday, September 4. The federal holiday is observed annually on the first Monday of September. Labor Day has unofficially become known as the end of summer and is often celebrated with incredible sales on back-to-school essentials, appliances, smart tech, furniture, kitchen tools, and more. 

What is Labor Day?

Labor Day is a federal holiday that celebrates the contributions and successes of American workers. With roots dating back to the late nineteenth century, the holiday is often celebrated with parades and parties. The annual holiday always falls in early September, and as such has also become known as the unofficial end of summer.

When do Labor Day deals start?

The first Labor Day deals typically start in early August. Right now, we are seeing early Labor Day deals on mattresses, tech, and more. We expect to see even more Labor Day deals and sales drop throughout August. With the federal holiday set for Monday, September 4, most Labor Day deals will be live by Friday, September1.

What is open on Labor Day?

Wondering if Costco and Target are open this Labor Day? We have all the details on what stores are open and closed on Monday, September 4. Since Labor Day is a federal holiday, most banks, schools and offices will be closed for the three-day weekend. Typically, grocery stores and pharmacies keep their doors open on Labor Day, although some may have special holiday hours. If you’re looking to shop for home essentials, tech and more, Costco stores will be closed, but Target, Walmart and Lowe’s will remain open on Labor Day 2023.

Tips for lowering your basement’s humidity Previous post Tips for lowering your basement’s humidity
KULR Technology: The Clock Is Ticking (NYSE:KULR) Next post KULR Technology: The Clock Is Ticking (NYSE:KULR)